Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunrise Bracelet

I so a beautiful tutorial for a seed bead bracelet from eebeads tutorials.
http://www.eebeads.com/ideas/655_braid.html?source=pinterIdea





















This is eebeads bracelet. Made by Allie in customer service. Nice-right?



I really loved the colors and after looking on Etsy for the seeds beads at a $1.00 a bag. I got to work.

Here are the pretty beads I used.

 
 

I used 2 colors of peach and a pink with gold bugals. Very pretty colors.

Here is my bracelet I think I will take it apart and redo it. I needed to add jumprings to the clasp and did not. Also the clasp is a new item I have not used and not sure of using it also.


Thank you for looking.

Crafting Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! I've got a giveaway surprise for you - shoot me an email when you can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.