Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tea Cups


My Best Friend/Adopted Sis is having a Church Tea and needed some tea cups. I made 30 for her daughter in laws bridal shower and she asked me for these for the tea. How could I not say no and since I really needed something new to do.

You always want things to be perfect for that someone special. Right???
Well I found the perfect paper, since the theme was Holly and Poinsetta's, how is this not great? I ran the flower under an embossing folder and then used a brad from Stampin Up.

The tea cup is from My Time Made Easy. She has alot of templates for sale and they are only $5.00. She even has a Tea Pot.

I did add a black scallop botton square. I did sponge the cups and bottom with black ink. This gave it a vintage look.

Supplies:
Paper:Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler and My Mine Eye "Christmas" 6x6 pad
Template: Mt Time Made Easy Tea Cup

Crafty Hugs and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.