Saturday, October 27, 2012

6 Strand Paracord knot bracelet....

Good Morning,

I have my second knot bracelet for today.

Paracord is very soft and feels nice next to the skin. I found this knot site and made the 6 strand but had no idea how to finish it off.

http://www.seekyee.com/Slings/howtos/6strand1.htm Tutorial


I thought about it for a long time and after looking at other tutorials, I came up with tying  3 strands in a knot and then the other 3 into a knot. I then cut 4 strands and melt the ends. Took the other 2 strands and added a button.

Having a button at the end is great. So many fun buttons out in the world now you can have any theme.

I decided I needed to add something else to it and added the chain. It really does finish it off.



It looks a bit big and is but really no problem.
 
 
 
I did buy the above paracord at Michael's but I have bought on Ebay,
At czar_of_russia, great prices and wonderful colors.


Crafting Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.