Monday, April 25, 2011

My baby birds.

Look how my baby birds are growing. I have a new born and now they have gotten their black feathers. All mom does is fly back and forth. Feeding them like crazy. All 5 are still alive as of today. They look good.



The last picture is mom in the nest.


Don't they look cute. This front one is the most aggrisive. He is always out front. The nest is so small and now with them getting bigger, I do not know how they keep warm at night.
I moved the holder yesterday because they were right in the afternoon sun. When I checked on them they were trying to move away. I felt so sorry for them.

Crafting hugs,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a kind comment yesterday. I'm here exploring your blog and am falling in love - just became your newest follower! Would love if you'd follow me back!

    Kristen
    Turning a House into a Home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.