Monday, April 11, 2011

Stamping Weekend

I went at the first of the month to a weekend of stamping and scraping. My old Stampin Up leader has a get together twice a year. One in the fall and one in the spring. Both were different this year, meaning women, which I was lucky to make some new friends and see the old.

So I took three classes which included one making Quilt cards. I did the black one in class and then had some scraps and made up some other ones.


Then we made a great book out of a 12x12 sheet of paper. One of the demo's had to create this for a gathering. It was so fun and took no time to make.

Look was has decided to join our home in my plant??


She and her spouse came around about 3 weeks ago to build this, but then was gone for awhile. I thought maybe she did not want to stay. Then my husband said we had eggs. I believe she is a Caroline Wren. The eggs are red spotted. I cannot wait to see the babies. I go out everyday and see her. She is doing well and not to upset.
It is hard to see her, but she is in there.

Crafting hugs,

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. These quilt cards are beautiful, Stephanie! I love the photos of the bird nest. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt card, I like both of them are very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.