Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Swap....

How can we not love Splitcoaststampers???  I really love swaps. Who does not love to get something special in the mail. So here was a swap to do 25 Days of Christmas. Can you believe all of the ladies in 3 groups made 25 items for 25 ladies. WOW! and fun.

So I thought and thought what to make. I took a class to make some wonderful Christmas Tags and these are a product of ideas from that class. I.  kind of lost some of the tags so I was not sure what some were. But the poinsetta and tree were the newest ones. My poinsetta is a cut from a Cricut Cartridge. It is so pretty and I thought the best.

My day was the 21st so I made a tag and put the number on it. I then added the tags to a glassine bag. See the bottom picture.

Hope you enjoyed looking.



 



Crafting Hugs and Merry Christmas,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.