Saturday, April 14, 2012

More cards.......

Wedding cards....

I needed to make some wedding cards. I was having some trouble deciding what to do. Many cards on different site but nothing came to mind that I liked. After running walking around the room like a crazy normal women. One of the other ladies had a old SU set. Loved it. Made it. Showing it.


All items are SU. The purple card paper is from a old 6x6 pack they had out.

I also made some Thank you cards for my friends future daughter in law. She loves the purple and is going to do Effil tower theme at her wedding. So what better set to use is the Artistic Etching. Once she has her shower they will be part of her present. Check it out.



This weekend was Embossing folder crazie. I love the folders and have way to many. They sure do make a card special. For the design of this card-I used Sue's idea from the weekend.
I think she will love these.

Crafting Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.