Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I tired it and it worked........


I just had to try this and see if it will work. Well I found out that it worked.

I read on Pintrest an idea to get those grimey and cloudy car lights clean. It said to use good old toothpaste. Can you believe that????? Well I went out today and took a before picture and after to prove it myself.

Now they look so much better. She is a 10 year old car and named Yoda for Toyota.

BEFORE:



AFTER:




I am not sure way the top is that color. But what a difference. Messy. I used Crest whiting toothpaste I have in the bathroom. Who would figure that out.

I had a guy one night selling a item to clean the lights for $15.00 a can and he tired it on the light but not even close this look.


Happy Crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.