Thursday, May 5, 2011

CMIT Featured Designer Challenge

I was able to get my Mother in Law's gift and card out to her today. I made her some cards, which I know she likes them. Got some out to friends and for saturday dinner we will have another family friend. Their children are upstate and she is feeling sad, so my mom invited them. Good friends of my parents. So I made her a card also and will get her a plant to take.
Here are the two cards for my mom which also is like my mother in law with the bird. The other one is for the family friend:




I added a line of pearls by Stampin Up to the tag and ink. Makes it a bit nicer. The jar is by Papertrey Ink. Great set to have and love Mish that design the set with additions. You have to get it out. Almost all seasons have been designed for the set.
The bird is the punch by Stampin Up. Paper is Basic Grey "Curio" which I love. So romantic and vintage. Old piece of book paper and tag.
The jar card paper is by Graphic 45 and is "Once upon a Springtime". Nice set also.

Well very mother have a Happy Mother's Day and if not a mother I am sure you have nephews & nieces like me.

Crafting Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.