Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Graphic 45 frame

I was checking out Walking on the Bad Side by Sherry Chever. She designs for Graphic45 and made a frame for the website. She did a fabulous job and I just had to try it ou. I ad the frame from Michael's, which I keep on hand, for these type of ideas. So here is mine from the Playtimes Past.


You need to head on over to Graphic45 or Sherry's site and see hers.

I have also found some neat things from the thrift stores lately, but have not posted my great finds. So here they are:


Is she not so cute? I so needed a new tape dispenser. I love cats.

I got this picture for the frame.


Another great picture for the frame and the inside is popped up and I will put something else over it.


I got 5 of these for 69 cents each.


I got this little guy to make my own topariy. While on transport home the base cracked away from the
top but has been fixed but not done yet.

I had been wanting this for awhile knowing that I could do something with it. So when Wizard of Oz came out with Graphic45 I knew this would be  neat. While on the way home I tore some of the paper off-BAD mistake. After sanding this area had to be sanded forever. LOL
This is the sanded portion of it.

 This was a great find. I could not believe it was still sitting on the shelf. If weighs a ton. So pretty.
 I bought these for products using vinyl.

I found two signs and sanded them down for vinyl, bird was painted and the frame is a nice size. That is my desk stuff in the background.

I hope you liked all the post. I have so much fun looking for new redo's. My other items will be done soon and I am even working on another frame like the oval one. So look soon for it to come.


Crafting Hugs,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment....I love hearing from you.